North Bengal Wild Animals Park (Bengal Safari) will be open for visitors with effect from 15/09/2021, subject to wearing of masks, maintenance of physical distancing, health and hygienic protocol all times.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Zoo, Safari & Elephant Ride Tickets
- No cancelation or refund is allowed on Tickets issued from our online ticketing interface.
- No cancelation, refund or adjustments will be entertained if the visitor do not report in time for the selected Safari trip / Ride.
- Ticket once booked cannot be modified, cancelled or transferred in part or in full.
- Visitors barred to visit zoo/safari/ride by Zoo guards due to some activities (e.g carriage of liquor, plastic, pet or other activities not permitted in zoo/safari) will not get the refund
- All products under "North Bengal Wild Animals Park/ Banaja" are 100% genuine
- Shipping cost is included. If delivery was not done within stipulated period (within India 15 days) after intimation, we will send second one provided failure in delivery is proved.
- Once a product is booked, the same cannot be cancelled or swapped with any other.
- Handicrafts of Forest Protection committee or Self hep Group shown in picture may vary from actual as each item made in hand by individual.
- If the product is "out of stock", then we will not be responsible for delay. However, every sincere effort will be made to deliver the same at the earliest possible time.
- If material is broken/damaged during receiving, customer have to send back the said material at his own cost. After receiving the broken/damaged material the replacement will be made without any extra cost within a reasonable period (within India 15 days). During this period an email to firstname.lastname@example.org required. However, no money will be returned to the customer.
- Transaction fees charged would be borne by visitor/payer for any payment.
- Transaction fee charges would not be refunded/ reversed under any circumstances for any refund/ reversal /chargeback and any other reasons.