North Bengal Wild Animals Park (Bengal Safari) will be open for visitors with effect from 15/09/2021, subject to wearing of masks, maintenance of physical distancing, health and hygienic protocol all times.
Do’s and Don’t North Bengal Wild Animals Park(Bengal Safari), Siliguri
- Entry the park with official entry pass/ ticket only & retain it until return.
- Park your vehicles at the authorized parking lots only.
- Maintain peace & silence within the Park.
- Use dustbins to keep the Park clean.
- Be polite & cordial with fellow visitors.
- Promptly report any suspicious activities.
- Move only in areas meant for visitors.
- Please bring your PhotoID card if you book ticket online
- Save water
- Do not feed or tease any wild animals of the Park
- Do not enter the Park with polythene bags, plastic bottles , and food.
- Do not play any audio – system or musical instruments, cricket , football etc. inside the Park.
- Do not enter the Park with any pet like dogs, cat etc.
- Do not carry firearms, inflammable material, any sharp objects.
- Do not litter in the Park.
- Do not open glass while in safari vehicle.
- Do not try to enter any animal enclosure
- Do not interfere with the staff on duty.
- Alcohol consumption is strictly prohibited in the Park.