COVID-19 Park Closure Notice
For the health and safety of our visitors the North Bengal Wild Animals Park (Bengal Safari) has been temporarily closed for public till further notice.
Terms & Conditions
Zoo, Safari & Elephant Ride Tickets
- Tickets are issued only after the payment is successfully captured by our online ticketing application at https://northbengalwildanimalspark.in.
- Please check the availability of tickets properly before booking.
- Please ensure that you are returned back to our website every time a payment is processed at our online payment gateway for proper confirmation and ticket generation on successful payments.
- Tickets once booked cannot be modified, cancelled or transferred in part or in full.
- It is compulsory to display your proper Ticket (Printed or SMS) with a valid Ticket ID & Verification code at ticket counter while entering North Bengal Wild Animals Park (Bengal Safari)
- Please don’t fold the printed tickets.
- You are requested to carry your valid photo identity proof while entering North Bengal Wild Animals Park.
- Only limited number of tickets are allowed to book online for an individual & mobile number
- We will not be responsible for any payment failures, payment capture or ticket generation issues caused due to the internet connectivity.
- Reporting time for the Safari/Ride is half an hour prior to the time slot selected. Visitors will not be allowed to get other slot for safari, if he/she failed to avail the slot selected.
- For concessions, group bookings or special visits please contact us directly.
- Tickets will not be issued to children without proper accompanying adult guardian.
- Entry to North Bengal Wild Animals Park will not be allowed to children without proper accompanying adult guardian.
- The Zoo, Safari & Elephant Ride is closed on Mondays.
- The Park is not responsible for any not visiting any animals in safari/accidents/theft in zoo/safari. However Park authority will provide maximum efforts for visitor’s satisfaction.
- Visitors barred to visit zoo/safari by Zoo guards due to some activities (e.g carriage of liquor, plastic, pet or other activities not permitted in zoo/safari) will not get the refund. Please go through Do’s and Don’ts carefully
- Safari Bus will start till at least 50% seat is booked. Visitor may have to wait for this purpose
- Ticket invalid if time slot has passed.
- Before booking of any products please assure the availability of the said products by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and / or call at the phone number given in the website.
- Sometimes liquid products (honey, phenyl, citronella etc) may not be delivered. Please assure by email that the material could be delivered to your locality.
- Handicrafts of Forest Protection committee or Self hep Group shown in picture may vary from actual as each item made in hand by individual.
- We will not be responsible for wrong address, pin code, phone number or out of stock situation.
- We will not responsible for delay, due to post office or courier or others unavoidable circumstances eg. out of stock, natural calamities etc.
- Products rate, postage charge may change which will be mentioned in our website.
- In case of any confusion please feel free to write to us or email at email@example.com or call us.
- Once products booked cannot not be changed.
- Liquid materials (phenyl, honey, citronella etc) are normally not delivered by post. So before booking please talk to us and only after confirmation pay the requisite amount.
- All disputes are subject to Siliguri jurisdiction only.
- We will not be responsible for any policy level change made by Government of India or Government of West Bengal and or WBZA
The North Bengal Wild Animals Park (Bengal Safari) authority reserves the rights to add, amend or remove any terms, policies, products prices or fees at its sole discretion without any prior notice. Please check this section and the website https://northbengalwildanimalspark. inregularly for the same.
Please feel free to contact us should you require any further details or clarifications.